Friday 9 March 2012


I've started drawing up a score for our music, because it's easier for me to play it when it's written down in this format, rather than having the notes written in front of me in letter form. Bear in mind that I haven't had to write/read sheet music for a few years, so there may be a couple of technical mistakes in the technical stuff at the very beginning. I'll finish the rest of it later, because drawing out a score is very intricate work and I just haven't got the patience to do the rest. I'd probably end up losing my temper and ripping it to shreds, so I thought I'd quit whilst I was ahead!

1 comment:

  1. A post explaining in detail how you composed, recorded and edited the sound would be very beneficial. remember, doesn't just have to be typed. The board are keen on evidence of a range of media technologies being evidenced.

    ReplyDelete