Thursday, 8 March 2012


Today, our coursework actually began to look like it should. We finally put down all our clips onto the timeline, which meant that we could put on the credits. We picked out our font and I think it looks pretty good to be honest! We also fixed the problem we had with our last attempt at uploading our coursework so far. It turns out, there were gaps in our timeline where we hadn't put the clips properly together, but we discovered this and then fixed it. Hopefully. Here it is.

Obviously, there are still things that need to be smoothed over, like some of the transitions and the length of the pentagram clip I think needs to be longer, and the music. The music will be easier to do now that we have all the clips down, so I'll get onto that this weekend and then it'll all be good!

Productive day has been productive.

No comments:

Post a Comment